About Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) is the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)'s full service human resources center.
We provide support and guidance on human resources matters to HRSA employees and managers, on issues including:
- position management,
- recruitment and staffing,
- job analyses,
- position classification,
- executive resources,
- wage and salary management,
- new employee orientation,
- employee benefits (e.g. health and life insurance, retirement, Voluntary Leave Transfer Program, Telework, etc.),
- incentive awards,
- performance management,
- labor and employee relations,
- alternate work schedules,
- HRSA honor awards program, and
- Commissioned Corps Affairs.
Our staff strives to provide exceptional customer service to enable HRSA employees to contribute effectively and productively to HRSA's mission.
With contact and biographical information.
A visual representation of the reporting structure of HRSA.
Bureaus & Offices
Programs, organization chart and key staff.
Independent groups that provide advice and counsel to inform HRSA programs.